Wednesday, November 03, 2004

OO, C++

I'm in London this week, on a C++ training course. It's been a couple of years since I did any serious code writing, so it's a bit hard going - still getting my head round the idea of object oriented code. Still, it's improving my employability no end, which can't be a bad thing.

The people on the couse are all fine, and about the same standard as me - there's only one annoying person who seems to want to show off his knowledge a lot. Every now and again he reminds me of Adam Lea and "Vorticity" (for the Met Posse readers!)

My hotel room is a bit of a shoebox and doesn't have radio 4 - so even though it's back in Bedford I still can't listen!! I'm looking forward to Saturday morning when I can have a lie in and listen again - though Home Truths will not be the same without John Peel. Sadly missed by us all, I'm sure.

No comments: