Friday, March 18, 2005

Awayday

We find ourselves in the unusual position of Ian's blog being the most recently updated. I thought I'd rectify that.

Yesterday my team at work had an awayday. I'd been looking forward to it for a while - a day off work is always good, and I've wanted to get to know the people here better outside of the work environment. So we went off to Walton on Thames and did a bit of Archery and some quad biking, followed by tea in Regent's park and dinner in a swiss restaurant in Soho. It was a really good day, although my dreams were invaded by the fondue. More specifically, all manner of things covered in the stuff. I also had a couple of problems on the quad bikes - as a cyclist, by natural inclination when things go wrong is to put my legs out. This is not a good idea, as you're likely to have your ankle ridden over by your own bike. I didn't quite manage that, but I have a sore ankle and bruised leg from the fun. I'm looking forward to another go at the stag do!

Tim

No comments: