Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Table for one?

Tim is away for a week on an exciting course in Northampton, so I'm on my own in the house. It feels quite big when there's only one person in it! My toothbrush looks very lonely on it's own in the bathroom, so I'm looking forward to Friday when it'll be rejoined by Tim's brush.

Still, at least work is keeping me busy so I don't have time to mope. My deadline of Friday for delivering my latest work has just been shrunk to today, so I should really be working rather than blogging! The trip to Toulose will now be after the wedding - probably straight after we get back from our honeymoon. Hmmm. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

1 comment:

Tim Mosedale said...

I'll blog the course seriously later. It's not a patch on grad school ;-) Although we had a night out bowling tonight, and I have been crowned the champion with the best score of the night. I was also been the last to bed last night, so I feel that my strengths (drinking, hurling big heavy rocks) are being developed.

Sod consultancy.