Saturday, February 23, 2008

Practising with the camera

We went to visit my Aunt today, at the same time as Mum and Dad were there, so we had a family outing to the local National Trust house, The Vyne. I've been inspired by this site to try to take more photos, so I spent my time behind the camera. Annoyingly, most of my photos came out slightly blurred (I need to get the hang of allowing the camera to auto-focus before I press the button), but here are a few which worked:





I also tried to get family shots, but my family don't pose! I did get this one, though which I'm quite proud of:


Caught in the act of fish-spotting!

5 comments:

tracey clark said...

looks like ths focus worked great in these. they are lovely.

sweetsalty kate said...

I like these too! Especially the first one... so fresh. And great lines in the last one.

Anonymous said...

i'm especially liking the second one!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos, and it's nice to see your mum looking so well!
Marcella

Trish @ spiritofplace.com said...

ohh! look at all your comments! Hope you enjoyed the National Trust house :)