Thursday, November 11, 2004

The gift list

I had a day off work today, so we spent this afternoon wandering round Milton Keynes choosing which department store we wanted to have our gift list. We settled on John Lewis - they had a much better selection of everything, and very friendly and helpful staff. Apparently we even get vouchers for free tea and coffee in the canteen when we're choosing things! We're both looking forward to wandering round the store with a bar code scanner... we're not bothered about getting lots of presents, but it'll help us decide what sort of stuff we'd like to end up with :-)

Apart from that, not much has happened recently. I'm having a bit of trouble getting used to work again after all my gadding about. Still, only one day to go until the weekend. Tim is out at band practice this evening so there's only one tuba in the flat at the moment. I've got a concert on Saturday with the Nash singers, my chamber choir - I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments: