Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Bah Humbug

I'm at work late tonight, having spent all morning waiting at home for a parcel to be delivered. It finally arrived at 1 'o' clock, which meant I could have gone to work and popped home in my lunch hour! Still, it means we've got all the Christmas presents sorted now - just need to send them all out to relatives. The Christmas cards are also written and awaiting stamps, so I'm feeling quite organised.

I'm still not feeling very Christmassy, though - this hasn't been helped by missing my Christmas concert on Sunday as I'd come down with a cold which made me lose my voice! Exactly the same thing happened to me last year, so I'm starting to think I'm fated never to sing carol descants again...

Tim is still getting used to his new status. The first piece of post addressed to 'Dr Mosedale' arrived today, so I'm looking forward to seeing his grin when he sees it! It's such a relief for both of us to have the viva done and be able to move on - in a self-centered way, it means I can move on from my pretty nasty viva experience as well. On with the wedding/house buying plans!!

No comments: