Monday, February 07, 2005

Ironing television

I don't mind doing the ironing - in fact I quite enjoy it, as long as there's something suitable to watch on the TV while I'm doing it. It has to be something I can follow without really watching and which isn't too taxing on the brain. So last night I finished off the weekends ironing in front of 'the 100 greatest music videos' on channel 4. Perfect ironing TV - lots of music and useless facts with various 'famous faces' talking abotu them, joined together by Jimmy Carr being mildly amusing. Unfortunately, in the end we stayed up until midnight to find out the number one (Thriller, not a huge surprise) so we're both a bit tired this morning.

Next Sunday evening is the '100 greatest tearjerkers', featuring missed penalties and probably Elton singing candle in the wind. So I'm saving the ironing up until then!

No comments: