Monday, June 06, 2005

Marks out of ten?

Just to prove we did go on one walk on our honeymoon, here is a 'sports action' shot of Tim crossing a stile with style. Posted by Hello


Not that Tim will be doing anything so athletic for a while - he took a nasty tumble at badminton on Friday and has sprained his ankle. So our plans for a walk this weekend were scuppered. He's still able to walk/hobble although stairs are painful - just as well he's got a loving wife to run up and down them for him!

3 comments:

Tim Mosedale said...

I should point nout that this was a leap of necessity, and that style was an afterthought. That foot-deep ditch looked much bigger from the top of the style. Honest.

I don't want too much sympathy for my ankle, though a bit won't hurt. I suspect it would be better by now if I'd decided to stop playing after it happened, rather than mercilessly thumping around the court on it for the following hour and a half...

If you're lucky, I won't blog a picture of its purpleness when I get home.

Elspeth said...

The camera has a special mode which takes a mini-picture every nth of a second - one of the many things you can do with it to make your photos look impressive. Tim is much better at working it than me, so most of the pictures you see here have been taken by him. I think they're pretty good!

k_sra said...

Congratulations on a successful sheep gate jump. Oh, and congrats on the wedding, too!

I wish you many ankle-twistless walkabouts in future!