Saturday, July 23, 2005

Another weekend...

...which means another two days off work - bliss :-) I was ayaw in bristol for two days this week, being trained in using a piece of software I already use regularly. Still, it was good to have a couple of days away from the office to really concentrate on learning. If I'm at work there's always something else I ought to be doing... one of our more senior members of staff left on Friday, so we're all going to be even more busy. We're looking to recruit two/three new people by October, so if any of you know Maths/Engineering/Physics-type people who are looking for a job, let me know!

I should point out that Tim has bought yet more fish. Hopefully he'll post some pictures soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I wonder why they struglle to find good graduates...