Sunday, July 03, 2005

Green fingers?

While Tim has been busy admiring his new fishes this weekend, I have finally got around to doing a bit more gardening. This bed at the rear of our garden was a mass of weeds yesterday, but looks much better now! It's early days, but eventually these plants should be a mass of evergreen shrubs, hiding the nasty corrugated iron wall. On the far right you can see our compost bin, and a very small gooseberry bush next to it, the start of out 'fruit patch'.

The rest of the garden still needs a lot of work, but I'm quite pleased with this as a start. I have realised that I'm turning into my Dad, though - I'm incapable of walking past a plant stall these days without stopping to look. My Dad reads this blog sometimes, so is hopefully quite proud of me!  Posted by Picasa

No comments: