Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Not impressed

My evening started out quite well, with a hard work but satisfying choir practice. We've got a concert in a few weeks time and I really don't know the music yet! Mind you, I was quite impressed with my sight reading. James once asked me how I knew which notes to sing when I looked at a piece of music - I don't have perfect pitch, but I can get the intervals right. I was thinking about it this evening, and I don't really know how I do it - somehow I just know the right amount to change pitch by. I do get caught out by wierd flats and sharps, though...

Unfortunately, my evening went somwhat downhill when I left choir and discovered that some s*d had stolen my bike - hefty chain and all. Thankfully, Richard came to my rescue and gave me a lift home. But it now means I am bike-less for the foreseeable future. Not good.

No comments: