Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Training

I'm spending a few days in Bristol, attending a training course for a change, rather than running one! Interestingly, Tim is running a training course on Friday, which will be a new experience for him. I wonder how he'll find it? I really enjoy giving training courses, but they are tiring - you end up talking a lot, which is hard work even for a chatterbox like me!

Of course, Bristol means aerospace, and an A380 landed on the runway next to the canteen at lunchtime. I saw them taking off when I was in Toulouse, but I was much closer to it this time. I drove right past it on the way off site as well - I didn't have the camera with me, but I suspect you're probably not supposed to take photos on site anyway...

Bristol also means family, and I'll be popping in to see the Spencer clan tomorrow evening. Again, bringing the camera would have been a good idea... my excuse is that I left the house at 5:30 this morning, and you can't expect me to remember anything at that time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you were never really a weather geek Elspeth, but have you now found your geek calling? Had any A380 dreams recently?

And yes, I have forgotten my blogger password. Humph. James

Elspeth said...

I'm just a general CFD geek these days. The other day in the office were were debating whether optimus prime was more aerodynamic when in his Truck formation or his robot formation. Thankfully we've been a little too busy to actually run the simulations to see!