Monday, January 10, 2005

House update update

It's unusual for me to get in with some news before Elspeth, but here it is. We've just had an offer accepted on a different house, which is both cheaper and closer to the station than the other one, although a bit smaller. We went round it for the second time yesterday and still really liked it, and we spent most of the evening looking through catalogues and planning furniture arrangements - possibly rather prematurely given our recent experience, but I've got a good feeling about this one.

I've also just spent my morning commute thinking about all the things that I'm trying to fit into my time outside of work - house buying, wedding planning, CFA studying, paper revising, as well as standard things like tuba playing, dancing, badminton playing, etc. and I wish I could spend some of the oodles of free time I have at work doing any of those things, but unfortunately I have to account for all of my time here. So that's 5 minutes I've just spent on 'personal development' then...

No comments: