Monday, June 27, 2005

A musical weekend

Gosh, where does the time go? I feel like we havn't posted in ages. I suppose it's a combination of both being busy, but not with interesting stuff!

Anyway, what have we been up to? This weekend was nicely musical, with my choral society concert on Saturday evening and Tim's first band gig of the summer on Sunday. Both went well - I've now got no more rehearsals until September, while Tim is booked up almost every weekend with various gigs. We're also heading into graduation season, with Andy's on Thursday and Tim's next week. I'll make sure I get some good photos of Tim in a silly hat! I think we're getting some more fish this weekend too, so hopefully there will be some pictures of those too. Look at all these things you've got to look forward to... ;-)

No comments: