Tuesday, June 21, 2005

'tis the season to be sneezy...

So the hayfever season has started in earnest now - lots of sneezing all round the offices today. I've been suffereing for the past few days with itchy eyes and mouth and a very runny nose, but I'm keeping going with the thought that it's much better than when I lived in Reading. Plus, my hayfever usually goes after a couple of weeks and then I'll be fine for the rest of the summer. I suspect Tim can't wait - being woken up every two hours over night when I blow my nose can't be much fun!

Still, at least we're having a bit of summer. Our garden is in no fit state to sit out in at the moment, but we're working on it - Tim karate kicked the pampas grass out of the ground on Saturday, so the bed is ready for digging over. I'm starting to plan a vegetable patch for next year... how domestic am I?

No comments: