Tuesday, July 10, 2007


This weekend the Tour de France came to London. This was a perfect excuse for Trish, Cory & Duncan to visit us for a weekend - another set of friends who have realised we live a nice distance away from the capital! We spent Saturday relaxing in Hyde Park, soaking up the atmosphere with the rest of the crowds and watching the cyclists zip by. Sunday and Monday were spent relaxing at home and playing with Duncan, who is officially cute. We managed a trip to the local park as well, as shown above - much fun was had by all!


2 comments:

Trish @ spiritofplace.com said...

Hmm, it's just not the same without the sound of him laughing as his foot connects with my butt when I didn't run fast enough... what I'll do to entertain him!

Thanks again for such an amazing weekend!

Anonymous said...

I tried this trick with my nephew and soon realised that I can't run faster than a swing. You must be quicker than me Trish.

Cheers,
James